Copper Pipe fitting is the occupation of installing or repairing piping or tubing systems that convey liquid, gas, and occasionally solid materials. This work involves selecting and preparing pipe or tubing, joining it together by various means, and the location and repair of leaks.
KSD – Elkhart : Product Availability & Highlights
- Diameters from 1/8″ O.D. – 8 1/8″ O.D.
- Extensive range of fitting types available
- Clean & Bagged options available
- Available in wrot copper & cast bronze
- Meets applicable ANSI/ASME standards: B16.22, B16.29, B16.18, B16.15, B16.26, B16.24 & B16.23
- NSF approved
- Made in the USA since 1930